Hi everyone, today I’m back with my Christmas wish list, keep reading if you know me (hi mom!) or someone like me and need some inspiration for the perfect gift.
A Wear-to-Work Coat
- Reefer Wool Blend Coat – I really need a non-puffer coat for when I go back to the office in January and I really love this Ralph Lauren one, it’s such a classic, I’m sure I’ll wear it for years to come!
- Star Jacquard Shawl Collar Coat – While this coat isn’t great for everyday, it’s perfect for special occasions – Christmas Eve, New Years, a birthday night out – I just love how unique it is. Don’t you think it looks like me?!
Jeans That Fit
- Light Wash 90’s Ultra High Rise Jeans – I’ve heard such great things about these jeans and could really use a few new pairs.
- Medium Wash 90’s Ultra High Rise Jeans – Hoping these go on a big sale on Black Friday, if they do, they’ll be my gift to me!
- Veja Sneakers – I’ve worn Converse for years and am looking to step into something a little more professionally casual – these caught my eye as a great neutral for everyday.
Everything From Selena Gomez’s Kitchen
- KitchenAid Stand Mixer – I’ve been watching Selena + Chef and just love all of her kitchen bits and gadgets, I’ve always wanted a stand mixer and love this color!
- Flour Shop Mixing Bowls – This mixing bowl set is my dream color scheme and I love that they include lids.
- Rainbow Knife Set – These are currently $49.99 on Amazon and I’m obsessed.
Other Kitchen Bits
- Smeg Electric Kettle – I’ve been eyeing this kettle for ages and just know I’ll love it forever. Is it weird that I picture my dream kitchen around this kettle? Dark green walls, cream kettle, gold fixtures…
- L’Occitane Almond Shower Oil – This stuff smells dreamy and makes for the perfect stocking stuffer because it’s an every day item, but with a little luxury.
- Replica Mini Set – My sister-in-law gifted me a Replica perfume a few years ago and I just love how complex their scents are, I love this idea to try before you buy, especially since I’m running empty on all my favorite perfumes right now!