Hi everyone and happy November – I can’t believe how quickly Christmas is approaching and how long it’s been since I’ve posted on here! Today, I’m back with a little holiday cheer and my favorite blog posts to post each year – my Christmas gift guides. First up: Gifts for the Taylor Swift Lover (aka my sister-in-law).
- Crosley Gig Record Player – My sister-in-law told me recently that she’s always wanted a record player and I just thought it made such a great gift, not only is it something special that she’ll have for a long time, but it also meant that the whole family got to get-in on the fun in gifting records for her to play.
- Fleetwood Mac Vinyl – I picked up a few vinyls, including Rumors and of course, Red.
- Taylor Swift Duffle – I know my brother and sister-in-law are planning a little trip, so I thought this Taylor Swift duffle might come in handy soon!
- Taylor Swift Beanie – This beanie seems like a staple, I love how simple it is and that it will go with literally everything.
- Taylor Swift’s All Too Well Short Film Earrings – These are the earrings that Taylor Swift wore in the All Too Well short film and I absolutely love them, they’re simple enough to wear everyday, but are also so special since they commemorate me and my sister-in-laws love for Taylor Swift (shout out to @taylorswiftstyled on IG for posting these!)
- Free People Earring Set – Taylor Swift wears a lot of Free People and while I’ve never noticed her wearing these earrings, I think they’re the perfect set – they’re also Red.
- Slip Bauble – I know Taylor Swift likes these scrunchies, and I just love that this set comes in a bauble.
- Kate Spade Wallet – I know my mom got my sister-in-law a really lovely crossbody bag, so I wanted to get her a little wallet for it – I picked a color that reminded me of Taylor Swift.
- Olive & June Winter Set – I actually picked this set up for myself, but think it would be a great gift for the Taylor Swift lover at heart – Taylor’s been known to paint her own nails over the years, and Olive & June makes the at-home-mani easier than it’s ever been. The metallics and darker colors definitely look like something Taylor would wear!
3 Comments Add yours