Hi all, back today with another gift guide. This time, gifts for the guy who just started a new job – I have two of these guys in my life right now, my brother and Darren!
- Naadam Camel Sweater – Naadam’s $75 cashmere sweaters are such a dream, I picked them up in three colors – first up, camel.
- Bonobos Tech Button Down – I’ve heard great things about Bonobos and thought this dress shirt was the perfect print to go with all three Naadam sweaters, speaking of which…
- Naadam Merlot Sweater – I also grabbed the $75 cashmere sweater in merlot. A quick word on sizing, I found that these ran really snug, so definitely size up if your guy is between sizes!
- Bonobos Jetsetter Performance Polo – I love that this polo seems a little more grown up than what I remember from high school.
- Naadam Peacock Blue Sweater – I also picked up the Naadam sweater in blue.
- Bonobos Performance Golf Polo – I also picked up this polo that could work for work, but is also perfect a weekend on the golf course.
- Leatherology Monogrammed Phone Case – My brother needs a work phone for his new job and I thought this monogrammed case was professionally casual, while still being personal.
- Corkcicle 16 ounce mug – I thought this travel mug would be perfect for coffee on the go.
- Duke Canon The Beard that Stole Christmas – I spotted this beard wash and oil set at Target and thought it made the best stocking stuffer.
One Comment Add yours