Is Darren the hardest person to shop for? YES. Is it because he buys everything he wants himself? YES. Did I still manage to pull-off a Christmas miracle? YES.
- Cuts Long Sleeve Curve Hem Cast Iron Crew – Darren absolutely loves this brand and honestly so do I, these shirts fit Darren so nicely and also clean like an absolute dream. He needed a few more long sleeves, so I picked his favorite fit up in a few colors – first up, Cast Iron.
- Cuts Long Sleeve Curve Hem Pine Crew – Next up, Pine – this one’s my favorite!
- Cuts Long Sleeve Curve Hem Cabernet Crew – Last, Cabernet – cheers to shirts that fit athletically built boyfriends.
- Whoop – I got Darren a Whoop, I have no idea what it does, but apparently it’s a really popular fitness tracker right now? Anyway, hope he loves it.
- Mirbeau Gift Card (Deep Tissue Massage) – I got Darren two “experience” gifts, because that really does seem to be the best way to go for someone who has it all. First, I got him a gift card for a deep tissue massage, something he mentioned wanting one time in passing. Hoping he can use this after a hard week of workouts and leave feeling relaxed.
- Live Edge Table Build Class at the Wooden Boat School (Kingston) – Darren’s gotten into woodworking during the pandemic and I thought this class could really take his skills to the next level, plus, it looks like we’ll get a new table out of it!